Speak out now against the new extreme law that sends LGBT Ugandans to jail for life. Sign now to get world leaders, companies, and religious groups to join in the outcry!
TIMES WILL NOT CHANGE UNLESS WE CHANGE WITH THE TIMES.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- If you ever want to talk: My Tumblr ask is always open.
If someone ever tells you a certain song is important to them you should turn it up and lay on your bed and close your eyes and really listen to it even if its 10 minutes long because at the end you will know that person much better I think
My love for this post is unbelievable.
touching his hair
makes me want to vomit.”
— Richard Brautigan (via fassadenmensch)